January 08, 2011

Multi-Grain Pancakes & Egg Substiute with Baby Broccoli and Orange Bell Peppers

This Morning, I wanted something Hearty & Healthy of course! Multi-Grain pancakes and Egg substitute sounded delicious. I looked through my fridge, once again only to find some fresh organic produce about to expire. Before they spoil, I thought of ways I can make my eggs. Omelet or Scrambled? Scrambled it was. This was my turnout for Breakfast! :)





Ingredients:
Multi-Grain Pancake Mix (Fresh & Easy Grocery Store)
Organic Honey
Sweet and Low Sugar Substitute
Almond Milk
Egg Substitute
Syrup topping: Maple & Agave Syrup (Trader Joe's)

Follow Directions on box: substitute milk with almond milk, and regular eggs with egg substitute.
Add a teaspoon of honey and 2 packs of s&l

Scrambled Egg Whites with Veggies:
Any Egg Substitute
Diced Orange Bell Peppers
Diced Fresh Baby Broccoli
Mix together and season to taste (sea salt, fresh ground pepper, garlic powder, thyme)

Enjoy!