May 24, 2011

Vegan Pepperoni Pizza



I do a grocery run, every week. As I am thinking of new recipes & treats to make, I came across some whole wheat flatbread in the deli aisle. Sandwiches? Roll-Ups? I began to read the nutrition facts and saw they had a pizza recipe. Pizza it was, but made my way of course!



Ingredients:

A can of organic tomato sauce

Daiya vegan mozz

Fresh arugula (cut)

Fresh basil leaves (cut)

Vegan pepperoni (Yves brand)

Whole wheat flatbread

Olive oil (spray)


Directions:

Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees

Place flatbread on a pizza rack, spray with olive oil, spread tomato sauce evenly, add mozz, arugula, basil & top with pepperoni. You can also season with salt & fresh ground pepper.


Place in oven for about 20 mins. or until cheese is nice and melted.


ENJOY!