May 17, 2011

Vegan Spaghetti with Pesto Cheese Bread



It's been awhile since I've made spaghetti. I forgot how much I LOVE it! :D


Serving is good for 4 people.


Ingredients:


Whole Wheat Spaghetti noodles


Fresh Organic Arugula (cut)


Half a Jalapeno (diced)


1 BIG can of tomato sauce


Vegan Beef grounds


Seasons: Himalayan pink salt, garlic powder, fresh ground pepper, lemon verbana


Directions:


Boil a pot of hot water (add spanish olive oil & salt to water- to flavor noodles)


Cook spaghetti noodles, until al dente'... once cooked, drain water & set aside


In the same pot, add can of tomato sauce, arugula, jalapenos and vegan grounds... simmer and then season to taste.






I made some pesto cheese bread, to accommodate the spaghetti!


Ingredients:

Daiya mozz cheese shreds

Whole wheat pizza bread

Vegan Pesto sauce (Whole foods) I usually make my own, but bought an already made pesto sauce


Directions:

Pre-Heat oven to 425 degrees

Spray pizza bread with olive oil and spread pesto sauce, evenly

Add Daiya mozz and season with salt & pepper

Cook for about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted


Really QUICK & EASY!


ENJOY!