February 11, 2011

Vegan Burgers


I haven't had a burger in awhile and was starved from a long day out, with my kids. I had went to the store that morning, and picked up some vegan boca burgers and red petite fingerling potatoes. I thought I would try it on a vegan hawaiian toast! It was mouth watering delicious!!

Ingredients:
Boca vegan patties
Veggy american cheese
Alfalfa sprouts
Cilantro
Roma tomatoes

Directions:
Cook boca patties and set on hawaiian toasts
Top with ingredients

Red fingerling fries:
Look for my homemade fries recipe

Hawaiian Toasts:
1 cup almond milk
2 tbsp nutritional yeast flakes
1 tsp of sweetener
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp of sea salt
A pinch of nutmeg
6 whole wheat buns

Directions:
Mix all ingredients (except bun slices) in a shallow bowl. Dip the bun slices into almond milk texture and cook until browned.