January 21, 2011

Soyrizo Ezekiel Burritos


I love Ezekiel 4:9, Sprouted grain bread. I saw these wraps as I was going through the beverage aisle at Whole Foods. I had a taste for burritos, but wasn't sure what I was going to fill it with. I haven't had Soyrizo in a long while. Since I had some potatoes and peas in my fridge, I would combine the ingredients and add it inside the wrap. It was a tad bit spicy for my liking. But still delicious!

Ingredients:
Soyrizo (El Burrito brand)
Green Peas
White Delights Potatoes
Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted wraps

Directions:
Pan fry Soyrizo
Add Potatoes and cook til' tender
Add Green Peas
Once Potatoes are tender, you can stuff your wraps

I like my wraps warm, so I put in a pan for a few minutes!
If you don't like to use wraps, you can even eat it over some Brown rice, Couscous or Quinoa.

(Note: I didn't add any additional spices, the soyrizo is very flavorful)